2015 FLSTN Softail Deluxe Essential Storage?

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by simius, Jan 18, 2015.

1. simius

simius Banned

Hi Everyone,

I just got my first Harley, a new 2015 FLSTN Softail Deluxe (White Hot Pearl / Blue Hot Pearl). So this is the first of probably many dumb questions:

I read the manual, but I overlooked or it didn't mention if / where there was a small storage location on the bike for essentials, like to put my registration / insurance card. Is there?

2. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Welcome from So. Texas. I don't know of any storage compartment. You usually have to get a windshield bag or a bag to hang off the sissy bar (if you have that).
    tourbox

3. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Welcome to the forum. My wife's Deluxe had no storage till she put on saddle bags and a windshield bag.

4. simius

simius Banned

Hey thanks, everyone. I didn't think so, but wanted to be sure...

5. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

If all you are concerned about is registration papers there is a nice canister that goes behind license plate..

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

[​IMG]
    Have a look at this
    Welcome to The Forum

7. weldbead

weldbead Member

you dont say if this is yer first bike..you may discover that you want more and more storage..there is lots of options, including swingarm bags, hard and soft saddle bags, Harley aslo makes a triangular toolholder that may be what you're looking for.

8. Dan.1977P

Dan.1977P Active Member

I wouldn't expect a response. Looks like he was banned. I remember the name from another thread where I was thinking(EDIT) the whole time reading it. Guess I wasn't the only one!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  9. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

10. dolt

dolt Senior Member Contributor

Jack,
    Do you have a link to that piece of hardware. It has potential as a catch can for external breathers with some modifications.:D