free website stats program 2014 Touring ??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 Touring ???

Oh yes, absolutely. Especially if you dont want any warranty issues. And dont buy some "semi" synthetic blend.....spend a little extra and get full synthetic water.

I bet that water will be $100 a fill!! :lolrolling

I think that HD dropped bikes because of the surge in Indian sales that will be coming down the line. No need to have alot of unsold inventory in dealerships. Just my own opinion.

At least if the new HD's are water cooled, then the exhaust should be able to be louder for the engines should be quite quiet do to the coolant flowing through them.

Well, don't HD stand for Hundred Dollar....used to some time back but now since the CVO letering i think it may be ---- 2HD or 3HD etc. sorta throwing the old single HD in the "may buy some advertised literature" .... I mean i would never have believed we could be talking 45-50k out the door for a motorcycle...heck that would have bought a fleet of cadillacs not so long ago....:(

Makes me wonder why they would drop domestic sales but keep up the foreign market, could this be due to the manufacturing plant in India?

Could be related to sales volume in the international market vs the domestic market.

You will see the biggest sales increase from over seas from lack of selling Harley's years back. Harley's have flooded the US market so they need to sell a very large number of bike to show equal percentages of growth...

hope they don't send those made in india bikes over here I wont be buying one the new Indians are looking pretty good

Back