free website stats program 2014 Touring ??? | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 Touring ???

GILLY 68

Has anyone heard what is coming out for for 2014 touring bikes ? I'm curious to see if anything is different.

Electra Glide Classic is gone as well as the Road Glide which will be back in 2015 as redesigned. Other than that, since I can't afford a new bike, i don't really punish myself window shopping for what i can't have anyway :D
WAP.gif

Typing IN on above page

Google custom search

2014 HD's New Line of Bikes
This is what come up:

Custom Search
HD is dropping 6 models in 2014 - Harley Davidson Forums ...
http://www.hdtimeline.com/...harley.../52476-hd_is_dropping_6_models_in_2014_ a.html
Harley Davidson To Discontinue 6 Models In 2014 Lineup. at Cyril Huze Post - Custom Motorcycle News Here is a quote from the above linked ...

IT won't copy the address you have to put """2014 HD's New Line of Bikes"""

In Google on our site yourself ????? Don't know why???

I tried many different ways and No Go.

signed....BUBBIE

TRY THIS: HD is dropping 6 models in 2014 - Harley Davidson Forums - HDTimeline.com

Ft. Worth HD is supposed to start getting the new bikes in August 19th. Everyone is pretty quiet about what the 2014's are all about. We'll see in 5 days.

Say so long to the XR1200X Sportster, the FXS Softail Blackline, and the FLHTC Electra Glide for good. The FLHRC Road King Classic will be getting the axe in the US as well.

Both the FLTRX Road Glide Custom and the FLTRU Road Glide Ultra won't be available in 2014, but are getting a redesign and update. They should be back by 2015.

The changes are supposed to "optimise the number of choices available, reduce product overlap, reflect marketplace dynamics and reduce model complexity in showrooms".

Glad I got my 2013 FLHTC. Traded in a 1999 on it.

Back