free website stats program 2014 Street Glide Speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 Street Glide Speakers

gotnitro

Banned
Hello all,

I'm looking to replace my speakers. Does anyone know how deep the front speaker enclosures are and or how much magnet room (wide) there is inside the enclosure? Just don't want to order speakers and not have them fit after taking the front end down.

I did a search and did not find a thread for speaker/brand/size fitment.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe this will help:

5.25-inch Speakers
The sound delivered to your rides comes from 5.25-inch speakers mounted securely in sealed and tuned enclosed speaker housings.

Ready For Your Upgrades
The new Boom!™ Box 4.3 was built with your personal touches in mind. For example let's say you want to up grade to our bigger 6.5-inch speakers. We designed the fairing to easily accept the bigger speakers. So you can get even bigger sound with out it becoming a big project to get them on your bike.

Maybe this will help:

5.25-inch Speakers
The sound delivered to your rides comes from 5.25-inch speakers mounted securely in sealed and tuned enclosed speaker housings.

Ready For Your Upgrades
The new Boom!™ Box 4.3 was built with your personal touches in mind. For example let's say you want to up grade to our bigger 6.5-inch speakers. We designed the fairing to easily accept the bigger speakers. So you can get even bigger sound with out it becoming a big project to get them on your bike.

I was reading about those. However, I'd like to install a set of Hertz comp. They are 6.5'' about 4.2'' deep and about 5'' wide at the magnet. If anyone knows if a speaker this size would fit please chime in :D

So.....

I installed a PDX amp with HERTZ comps and they sound like complete toilet matter! For those of you that are into audio, you know HERTZ are quality speakers! I run them in my cars and they sound incredible!

I wanted to come back in and vent a little bit. Sorry, the stock radio is a pile of distorted, garbage truck juice. Even at low volumes!.. If you amplify distortion, you get loud distortion! The second notch of volume clips! I did not know this, just thought it was the cheap China speakers in a Harley. OH YEAH, I said CHINA speakers in a stock Harley lmfao! The GPS system is a joke too!

Whatev's, venting over.. Now I'm going to look into a quality head unit with GPS... My frickin gas powered cooler has better sounds than my bike for pete's sake...

So.....

I installed a PDX amp with HERTZ comps and they sound like complete toilet matter! For those of you that are into audio, you know HERTZ are quality speakers! I run them in my cars and they sound incredible!

I wanted to come back in and vent a little bit. Sorry, the stock radio is a pile of distorted, garbage truck juice. Even at low volumes!.. If you amplify distortion, you get loud distortion! The second notch of volume clips! I did not know this, just thought it was the cheap China speakers in a Harley. OH YEAH, I said CHINA speakers in a stock Harley lmfao! The GPS system is a joke too!

Whatev's, venting over.. Now I'm going to look into a quality head unit with GPS... My frickin gas powered cooler has better sounds than my bike for pete's sake...

Okay!! So why not forgitabout the radio and dig the noise of the bike running and the sound of the wind running down the road!!!!!!:s

Sounds like you already have some other ideas already but I put a set of HogTunes replacement speakers in my Electra Glide and it made a big difference. They're rated better than stock and are made to sound better on a bike than after market auto speakers. They make 6.5" ones for the 2014 models that will fit.

Hogtunes Speaker Line up

i have hertz energy 6.5 in front 6x9 in saddle bags 1000 watt rockford fosgate amp stock harmonkardon head unit sounds unfriggin real

plenty of room i have6.5 hertz energy speakers in front unreal sound a little expensive but worth it . the hertz run about 400 each

Last edited by a moderator:
Back