free website stats program 2014 Road King | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 Road King

hillbilly81

Would like some comments on the new 2014 road king how is everyone liking theirs.. any issues yet... how many mile ect..looking forward to the feedback.I just added the kuryakyn plug and play backrest to my king I really like it real clean look

Would like some comments on the new 2014 road king how is everyone liking theirs.. any issues yet... how many mile ect..looking forward to the feedback.I just added the kuryakyn plug and play backrest to my king I really like it real clean look

Nice bike, American Iron magazine just did a review on this bike with high marks:s

Nice bike, American Iron magazine just did a review on this bike with high marks:s

Just read the same story, Jack. Looks like it's going to be a winner.
WAP.gif

I love mine. I have added a few accessories and recently added a stage 4 kit. I have put on about 700 miles since the installation of the stage 4 kit and so this weekend the dealership is going to tune and dyno it. I cant wait to see the results.

seen them at the dealer and drooled all over them. saw a CVO roadking at Wichita falls and really loved it but for 28k

The dealer tuned and dyno'd my RK and the final results were 114.55 hp and 110.7 torque.

I like the power and performance as well as the sound.

The dealer tuned and dyno'd my RK and the final results were 114.55 hp and 110.7 torque.

I like the power and performance as well as the sound.

Excellent! Be sure to keep a eye on your rear tire. :s

Stock 2014 Rk here except for some Rush Big louie slipons, 8,500 on the clock so far and loving it. Got back from a 4,500 mi trip out west a couple weeks back, and couldn't be happier with the bike, good power, comfortable, love the cruise control, & the 6 gallon tank.

Back