free website stats program 2014.5 1200 T cats' | Harley Davidson Forums

2014.5 1200 T cats'

1200T is not in 2014 HD catalog, sure makes it hard to order parts and things! Yorkielady56 has one ordered and I have dealer installing stage one ac with vance & hines slip-ons and ECM recal (I assume). The plan was to install tfi at 1K or so to help cool the beast as I did with my 08 Ultra. Now catalytic is news to me and Im not sure if they are in the pipes or mufflers. Im searching for info. Pipereefer

Info from HD, all sportser cats are in the mufflers. I guess Im alright. I went with dealer install to warranty bike with stage one parts and have ECM recal. My thinking was EMC recal would be good to fall back on if TFI failed or ground wire to battery were to break.(It happened to 08 ultra and might have been a week before I saw it) I'll keep reading when wifey lets me on the computer. Am I on the right track? Pipereefer local 636 Detroit

The dealer download will still be EPA compliant, but better than nothing til you figure out what TFI you want

I worry too much,I assume little gained but nothing lost by download ? TFI settings probably no different than if no download. Dealer is installing oval screaming eagle air cleaner but the HD web site only lists the cone shaped heavy breather as an option. I wish I looked at the ac closer on the demo, but I thought it had the standard plastic shrouded ac beneath the chrome cover. Mid year models sure involve a lot of mystery even after release. I do worry too much$, we'll post a picture in 1 to 2 weeks.

Back