free website stats program 2012 web page is up | Harley Davidson Forums

2012 web page is up

whacko

The 2012 HD web page is up.

The dyna switchback is more than I thought it was going to be. Not really a wide glide with bags and windshield that many thought it would be. Wider inverted carteridge forks, full floor boards (only dyna i have seen with boards instead of pegs), 103 motor, larger headlamp (all chrome), full fender on the front, and of course the detachable bags and windshield, also a 2 to 1 exhaust. Not a bad looking ride......but the colors are not that cool.....vivid black, red, and silver.....no two tones available!

Oh and the creamcicle paint has mad a comeback......a few are offered in tequila sunrise and HD orange!

Last edited by a moderator:
Definately some nice bikes for 2012. The Switchback is nice but a base price of 16k for a Dyna is a little steep. If you are spending that much you might as well spend a little more and get a king.

Something I noticed about the 103 motor is that it comes equiped with an oil cooler for the touring models. On the Dyna and Softail models the motor is only air cooled. Of course an oil cooler will be available as an upgrade for all the models, but it seems to me that it should be standard equipment on all the bikes. Does a 103 engine typically run hotter than a 96? I always assumed it did.

Definately some nice bikes for 2012. The Switchback is nice but a base price of 16k for a Dyna is a little steep. If you are spending that much you might as well spend a little more and get a king.

Something I noticed about the 103 motor is that it comes equiped with an oil cooler for the touring models. On the Dyna and Softail models the motor is only air cooled. Of course an oil cooler will be available as an upgrade for all the models, but it seems to me that it should be standard equipment on all the bikes. Does a 103 engine typically run hotter than a 96? I always assumed it did.

Leaner always means hotter:s

Back