free website stats program 2012 road king classic low mi ext war til 2018 loaded! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2012 road king classic low mi ext war til 2018 loaded!

Yep,my bike is around 13g's.I was actually trying to help you.Most folks might see a problem if they have no bites in a years time.I'm sorry if my observation is interpreted as negativity.I have actually written contracts on vehicles subject to owners selling it themselves,or taking trade value.They usually give themselves a certain amount of time.The longer it takes to sell,the more it will depreciate.I sold retail cars,trucks,bikes around Chicago for about 19 years.I am merely trying to clue you in,before you have to plant flowers in it.Sorry to hear you can't use it any longer.

FWIW from another site:
Here is a reminder and in BOLD kind of says it all.

DO NOT POST NEGATIVITY IN SOMEONE'S AD. Do not criticize someone's item or asking price. If you are not a serious buyer, move on. If you wish to make a serious offer, do it in a PM. If you honestly feel a price or item is in question, send a polite PM to the seller in an effort to help them; do not chastise them.

Allow us to do the moderating. We do not follow "another site's" rules. Having said that, I do not disagree with them. These guy's are making suggestions to help you sell your bike. Lowering the price is a sure way to help sell anything. Keep this for sale add just that.

Again,
Whats the problem. nothing wrong with the bike its low miles under warranty and all major upgrades were done by HD so it all covered. There is no negativity here.

So you would take $13k for your bike now ? I see if I can find some one that would be interested ;-0 (joke)

So your a dealer no wonder why these prices hehehehe

Yep,my bike is around 13g's.I was actually trying to help you.Most folks might see a problem if they have no bites in a years time.I'm sorry if my observation is interpreted as negativity.I have actually written contracts on vehicles subject to owners selling it themselves,or taking trade value.They usually give themselves a certain amount of time.The longer it takes to sell,the more it will depreciate.I sold retail cars,trucks,bikes around Chicago for about 19 years.I am merely trying to clue you in,before you have to plant flowers in it.Sorry to hear you can't use it any longer.

Back