free website stats program 2012 road king classic low mi ext war til 2018 loaded! | Harley Davidson Forums

2012 road king classic low mi ext war til 2018 loaded!

escorial

Never dropped or abused, extended warranty on bike tires and wheels till July 2018. Hot Pearl White and lots of goodies (Wild One 515 Bars, lowered font and rear, chrome front end package, SE 1 Tuner, SE 4" Mufflers w/Fishtails,, Tour Pack and more! , please click on the URL for pix, video and full description..:

2012 Road King Classic w/ Extended Warranty till 2018

Price has been dropped to $19750 and that would be firm. Located in Chicago lose to O'hare Airport and all major expressways and toll roads. Please pm me w/ your phone or email and time to contact. Title clear and warranty paperwork in my hand, terms cash or certified back check. Remember with a certified check it does take 3 to 5 business days to clear the bank so the bike would not be released till it does so.

rkc1.jpg

rkc2.jpg

wrc2.jpg

classi1.JPG

classi3.JPG

classi4.JPG

hdsoftkeys1.jpg

Last edited:
SCAM ON EBAY! I'm the real seller not the Joker on Ebay!!! ***!

So I'm looking around Ebay this am and I see my bike for sale
Harley Davidson Touring | eBay

Its my bike but I'm not the seller. this Ebay ad is a scam I have contacted them and they are talking action, also I see that this joker has other listings for my bike another scam ad here: 2012 Road King Classic Hot White Pearl Loaded W Ext - Used Harley-davidson Touring for sale in United States | Vehicles-Classifieds.com

This bike is mine and I live in Chicago not Jonesboro, Ga and my phone is not (508) 474-9425 please pass this on

STILL FOR SALE: 2012 road king classic low mi ext war til 2018 loaded!

Talk about a slow economy :cry:cry

Bike is in Like New condition, loaded and with a great warranty also no recalls on it like the 46,000 or so 2014 and 2015 touring models.

Again all info here:
2012 Road King Classic w/ Extended Warranty till 2018. $17850. Or Best Offer

Located in Chicago minutes away from O'Hare Airport and all major roads. Clear title and warranty transfer in my name.

Priced at $17350 firm.

Thanks for looking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3xTlDO8_b4

classi1.JPG

Back