free website stats program 2012 Model Changes | Harley Davidson Forums

2012 Model Changes

av8rjim84

Just thought we could come together in this thread to see what information we may have about changes to HD models in 2012. These are the changes I know of so far.

1. Fat bob models are being discontinued.
2. Rocker C is being discontinued "not a moment too soon in my opinion"
3. Adding more paint schemes to the Wide Glide
4. Rumors, but unconfirmed that there will be a new model introduced.

Wish I had more to give.

Oh, and no there will not be any water cooled engines other than on the VRSC models.

But the best rumor is always that everything will be water cooled next year.!!
just kidding
You have a better connection than I do, I have a hint a couple of hints at some color combinations but that is about it.

Will have to wait till after the annual HD dealer meeting. I think its late July....

Only time will tell...more to come after HD's "big cheese" meeting next month. Unless you're an insider - most will be rumor mill. We'll see how things leak out to the public - curious minds want to know...

Would be a shame to see the fat bob go. I like that model and see quite a few of them out there. If that model goes it will only leave 3 dyna models unless they go back to a CVO version like they had in 2010. Would love to see a CVO wide glide!

Anyway....let the speculation begin. Believe the new models were released in late July last year.

It is a shame the crossbones is on the way out. That was one of the rides on my list what to upgrade to next. If they discontinue the fatbob, I'm sure we will see another dyna on the scene for 2012 or 2013

NOOOOOOOOO! I love my Fatbob. The bike handles great. I had to replace my foot pegs because she corners like no other.
On the other hand looks like I have a collecter now.

Back