free website stats program 2012 H-D Switchback?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2012 H-D Switchback??

I took a look at one yesterday. Very nicely done I think. The only thing I don't like is that they mixed brush aluminum on the primary and cylinder heads with chrome everywhere else. Kinda wondering why?!?!?!? Everything else looks good to me......would love to test ride one!

Because they sell all the chrome,blacked out or aluminum parts you need. But soon, not on-line.
wilks3

Sweet ride. Dealer told me that ABS is available for it. And it has cable pull throttle and I believe no HD Lan which in my opinion is :D

I have seen several of them on the showroom floor...Kudos to MoCo.. it has to be the most practical bike they have introduced in years and with a msrp of 16k an average working man can afford it...It was getting real old walking into these dealers and flipping price tags and everything was 25 to 35k...Your not going to pull people over from the metric side with those numbers...MoCo needs to get away from all the CVO models and focus more on better standard features on their base bikes and more practical bikes like the switchback...:small3d018:

I had a chance to sit on one and I found it very comfortable. I made a mistake though and I regret it now. I had a chance to demo ride one and didn't do it because I wasn't in the mood. I know of a person that I respect when it comes to riding ability and based on what she said, I feel the new SB is a keeper. Although I have ridden my Springer for 6 years, if I wanted to buy a second bike, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

I`m trying to find out if the floorboards will fit on a 2011 or older Dyna super glide custom. any ideas?

I'm thinking that since it is on a Dyna frame it should fit. I know that a rider on HDforum was pulling his off and gong to Fowad Controls

I saw a Red Switchback at the HD dealer in Texarkana in August. My first bike was a Super Glide, so I have a real softspot for Dynas. Very sharp looking bike, It was featured on the cover of HOG magazine back during the summer with a full article. I wouldn't swap my FLHR for it, but I showed it to my wife to see if she had any interest in getting her own bike. That is not to say I think it's a chick bike, it's not, but for women who want to do long trips on their own bike and are intimidated by the size and weight of most touring bikes,it would be a sweet ride.

Back