2012 Fat Bob w/Security Package Arrived

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Pgh Serb, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Pgh Serb

Pgh Serb Member

I ordered this bike on 7/28. The ship date was 9/19. The bike actually arrived at the dealer on this date. It's been a loooong wait!!!

Attached Files:

2. Harley38

Harley38 Active Member

Congrats on the new bike.!! I am sure you will enjoy racking up the miles. I know I have on my Fat Bob.

3. Pgh Serb

Pgh Serb Member

Thank You! I am so looking forward to doing so.

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Congrats on the new steed.. The road is calling you. So get out and start racking up the miles.... :s
    And if you need any help in where to go let me know....

5. Pgh Serb

Pgh Serb Member

Thanks and will do

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

Good looking bike, enjoy the ride.:D

7. Pgh Serb

Pgh Serb Member

Thanks, I have checked out the Self Help Section and will utilize it more in the future.

8. leonm47

leonm47 Member

Brothers and sisters please tell me why I get jealous when one of you get a new bike. God has blessed me with untold blessings and I have as much as anyone could hope. No I'm not rich and will never be. If I had Buffet's money I'd own every model that Harley makes. My brother enjoy your new ride and if you're ever down my way look me up and we'll ride and food is on me.

9. Pgh Serb

Pgh Serb Member

Many Thanks. This bike has been a dream of mine for the past 35 years. I've worked hard and even my mother(who hates bikes-scared to death)told me that I deserved it. I'm not rich either but we only get one shot at this life and I'm going to enjoy it. If I ever make it that far, I'll let you know. Take Care!

10. davidfb

davidfb Member

Great looking bike!! I really like the color also.
    I have only had my 2011 FatBoy for 6 1/2 months, like you I wanted one for 35 years and have enjoyed every minute.
    Know you are excited.