free website stats program 2012 chrome yellow fltrx | Harley Davidson Forums

2012 chrome yellow fltrx

Lars56

I have been looking at a Road Glide Custom in the chrome yellow color and am curious what you think about resale prices down the road(because of the color I mean, by the way, chrome yellow in person is awesome!) Thanks

I had my eye on a yellow 2012 CVO Ultra but the $33,000 (used) price made it "just a looking at bike."

I have not seen the color but if it is anything like the "corvette" yellow. It was/is wildly popular and a lot of vehicles painted that color....

If you are worried about resale value, I would say your heart is not in the right place......

I would not be concerned about resale value. If that is part of decision making I believe that you are setting your self up for disappointment. It comes down to what you think is fair for your situation.... As to CVO and anniversary bikes, what people actually get for them selling, it not usually what the seller thinks they are worth. Which is why it seems that these specialty bikes end up being for sale for a long time....

I agree with dbmg....my anniversary edition isn't anymore unique than any of the other 80,000 anniversary models on the road or another year for that matter. Don't invest in a bike as a return on investment, you'll never get what you have into it or some inflated wish of what you think you should get. Buy it, ride it and enjoy it...when it's time to get rid of it, accept a fair market value for it and move on.........just my opinion:s

The days of buying a Harley for X and selling for X+++ are long gone. Like Bodeen said if its a color anything like the Corvette yellow someone will always want it. How many mile and how it's taken care of will be the deciding factor, just like any used motor vehicle.

Yep, re-sale isn't what it used to be. Back in 85 I bought a low rider for 8200. In 2000, I sold it for 9000 cash. Could have got 10 for it but I needed the money fast. Now there is no waiting list and you can pretty much get what you want just by looking on line. Buy it and enjoy it and know that you're still on a Harley.:s

Back