free website stats program 2011 wiring diagram help | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 wiring diagram help

I'm looking for some help here. If anyone has a diagram for the tail light wiring on a 2011 Road Glide (or I think a Street Glide will work too), please post it up or I can provide an email address if you can email it to me.

I don't have a touring model bike so please don't tell me to go buy the manual :)

I'm looking for something similar to this that I found for my Dyna... Thanks in advance for anyone's help! :icon_toast:

2007Dynataillightwiringdiagram.jpg

I don't really know where I'm going with this I kind of need to look at a schematic and compare to see if I can even use the 2011 electrical... I appreciate your offer though. And if I can think of a specific question I'll definitely post back. Thanks again bud.

Part of the difficulty is that the 2011 models are very new...fewer members have that new a model. Also, your schematic being color looks to be the Clymer one, which is the only COLOR schematic I have seen...and they are very good.:)

Thanks for the response NEWHD74FAN, and I agree too new so it will be hard to get any help on this one.

About the colored schematic -- that was done by a buddy of mine on another forum. He used photoshop to make the schematic a bit easier to understand for some guys in a discussion. I stumbled upon it the other day and I saved a copy off for my project.

I had no idea Clymer's had colored wiring diagrams... I may have to look in to getting one for my Dyna.

Well ive got every 2011 manual here in front of me. If you need something, i guess i could take a pic and upload to my laptop. As of touring models, not much has changed in the wiring department from 09.

Back