2011 wiring diagram help

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Wyde Glyde Bry, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Wyde Glyde Bry

Wyde Glyde Bry Member

I'm looking for some help here. If anyone has a diagram for the tail light wiring on a 2011 Road Glide (or I think a Street Glide will work too), please post it up or I can provide an email address if you can email it to me.

I don't have a touring model bike so please don't tell me to go buy the manual :)

I'm looking for something similar to this that I found for my Dyna... Thanks in advance for anyone's help! :icon_toast:

[​IMG]

2. Brutal FXDX

Brutal FXDX Active Member

Ive got a 2011 manual here but no way to get the schamatic online. what do you need to know?

3. Wyde Glyde Bry

Wyde Glyde Bry Member

I don't really know where I'm going with this I kind of need to look at a schematic and compare to see if I can even use the 2011 electrical... I appreciate your offer though. And if I can think of a specific question I'll definitely post back. Thanks again bud.

4. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Part of the difficulty is that the 2011 models are very new...fewer members have that new a model. Also, your schematic being color looks to be the Clymer one, which is the only COLOR schematic I have seen...and they are very good.:)

5. Wyde Glyde Bry

Wyde Glyde Bry Member

Thanks for the response NEWHD74FAN, and I agree too new so it will be hard to get any help on this one.

About the colored schematic -- that was done by a buddy of mine on another forum. He used photoshop to make the schematic a bit easier to understand for some guys in a discussion. I stumbled upon it the other day and I saved a copy off for my project.

I had no idea Clymer's had colored wiring diagrams... I may have to look in to getting one for my Dyna.

6. Brutal FXDX

Brutal FXDX Active Member

Well ive got every 2011 manual here in front of me. If you need something, i guess i could take a pic and upload to my laptop. As of touring models, not much has changed in the wiring department from 09.