free website stats program 2011 Ultra Limited | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Ultra Limited

What is there to think about I have 2010 Limited Black over Black Ice Pearl. Had 2007 Ultra Classic . I just love the new bike

I have a 07 Ultra classic I am thinking of a 2011 Ultra Classic limited, Limited oweners I want your opinions.........

I got mine for Christmas and I was blown away. I expected it to be more clunky and not nearly as refined as it is. It handles better than my smaller bike did and I think I finally found something I can do a cross country on. YOU WILL LOVE IT!

i got my first bike at 15. 78 sporty, traded for a 1988 softail springer 85th anniversary , chopped it and made it mine, rode it to florida. tried like the devil to trade it off there so i didnt have to ride it back. got home. traded for a 1989 classic, in rode to florida 5 years in a row. in 03 the love off my life (my daughter) was born. i sold toys to buy toys,
in 08 i bought my first new harley 08 candy red sunglo ultra. so proud of that bike. made it 5 miles from shop and couldnt hold it straight. sold it and bought a 2010 limited ultra. before i received the bike i upgraded to a 113 cnc ported heads, 266e cams, 58 mil throttlebody , true dual Rineharts , heavy breather air. it is a blast. 124hp and 127 ft tourqe .
hit a dear on my way to ohio bike week on june 11th. 7 broken ribs and some ligement damage to left foot. 16 grand in damage 14 grand in hospital bills. 30 grand and was only 27 miles from my motel .
after the healing for 7 broken ribs and a little limp, i got 16 grand in upgrades. chromed all out painted inner.

so yes if you are thinking of a limited. i say go for it.

I've had mine since May 2010 I love it, the creature comforts are great and make touring easy and enjoyable. My fist trip was June 2010 to Alabama 760 miles in 14 hours and ready to party when I arrived, awesome bike.:drunk

Also some pretty nice fitted luggage for the bags and tour pac.

The frame upgrade in 2009 is reason enough for trading up. To me, it's a huge difference.

Almost 14K on mine. The right package. The 103 really started breathing around 7-8K. If you can pull it off, I'd grab it.

Traded my '07 RKC for a '11 Ultra Limited.
What's not to like?
Made my tour pack removable for around town.

They are gonna have to slap the smile off my face.

Back