free website stats program 2011 Ultra Limited | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Ultra Limited

I have a 07 Ultra classic I am thinking of a 2011 Ultra Classic limited, Limited oweners I want your opinions.........
I also have an '07 Ultra but I have it equipped the way I want it and don't want to start over. Many items on my '07 can't be placed on the newer years but if starting from scratch, the Limited is sweet.

Not a fan of TBW. I like having the throttle cable. I have enough power and if I ever need a rebuild, I'll probably send it off to Harley for their rebuilding program. Cheaper than a new bike.

Rent one for the day, or test drive one , compare it to what you have and if you dont like it keep what you got or rent some other models,spending the money on Renting a bike for the day will go a long way it is money well spent in the long run

Any 07 TC96 is a fine ride regardless of what some say.
You're right about some of the chrome not fitting.
Most slips-on and few other parts will fit newer ones.
It was not easy trading off my 07
Since they went with the new brakes, you can't get the lighted Electra Glo Light Ring. PN 46750-02A.
Really sets things off.

I have a 07 Ultra classic I am thinking of a 2011 Ultra Classic limited, Limited oweners I want your opinions.........

O9 Ultra Classic with 30,000 miles on her. No problems whatsoever. Wonderful bike. Handles better than my 03 Deuce. Four and five hundred daily runs in comfort. Go for it...you won't be sorry.

I have a 2010 Ultra Classic with 30,000 miles, just a few changes made to make me happy. Different mufflers, Fullsac header, SERT, just a little bling for looks. Great bike.

Had a 2007, rideing a 2010 ultra now.

The new frame is nothing like the old one, Wobble gone , They fixed the heat issue, the brembro brakes are great. Rides nothing like the 2007. Cant go wrong.

What does a "Limited "Ultra Classic have that a regular duty one doesn't? Is it all cosmetic?

1. Dual color paint scheme
2. Full length pin stripes
3. Special medallions on the fuel tank, fenders, and tour pack
4. TC 103 engine
5. Premium HK audio system
6. Heated hand grips

Someone riding one of these beauties will chime in with some more, I'm sure!

Don't forget the Chrome rims, special gauges(Look so much better than stock) and 12volt plug in tour pak

Back