free website stats program 2011 Ultra Limited | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Ultra Limited

Have a 2010 FLHTK, Merlot and red (limited, limited color). No mods, completely stock. Runs circles around my 09 RK. Such a pleasure to ride especially on longer rides and overnighters. Glad I have a 2010 if they went to serial wiring. I like "simple" wires to each device.

Had a 2007 Ultra swapped for a 2010 Limited.
the heat factor is not near as bad.It handles awsom compared to the 07.
You will love it.

Had an '06 Classic I bumped to 103 with some Woods cams and an SE 6 speed. Loved it & put just shy of 50k on it in 3 years.

Traded it in May on a '10 Limited with just a stage 1, some Rhineharts and a tuner out of the box. I have 15k on it now.

The FLHTK is definitely heavier, does not have quite the torque or HP as the old scoot, so it's a little doggier and did a lot more down shifting on the long trip this summer. Definitely going to do some head work and probably throw in some Woods 630 cams. I'm also a little worried about the pressed cranks I'm seeing other friends having a little trouble with.

The good news is, she rides like a dream.....big difference compared to the old scoot. The engines mounts knock out a lot of vibration and shake and my wife remarked there is more room in the back. I think with the changes I mentioned above, we're going to get along just fine!

Last edited:
Bought my 2010 Ultra Limited in April 2010 and now have 8,300 miles on it. This is my 3rd new Harley Bagger since 2004 and this is the best one yet. The bike is still stock and I plan to keep it that way. It runs cooler than the 2007 Ultra Classic that I previously owned.

I just replaced my 05 Road King last month with a 2011 Limited in black. I only have 1300 miles on it, but there is no comparison to the RK. Originally I was after the Ultra, but the dealer convinced me for the few dollars more it would be well worth it. Don't know a whole lot about motors, but this 103 is much more powerful and smoother than the 88 on the Road King. Have not experienced any severe handling issues with the extra weight, but may consider a low boy seat or low profile shocks somewhere down the road. Heat has not been a problem, but then again it has gotten cool here on Long Island.

Love my 2010 with about 7,500 miles on it......it keeps getting better.....

First post here. I am not an owner just yet, but trying to buy a Limited this Spring. Is it your opinion that it's best to keep it stock or do some mods? I do keep my cycles for about 10 years. I don't want a rocket, but coming off a Royal Star Venture, I want similar performance. Any help or insight you can offer is appreciated.

Back