2011 ultra limited speakers

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by bubba1213, Sep 8, 2010.

1. bubba1213

bubba1213 Member

Can anyone tell me if the limited comes with the upgraded speakers "hogtunes"

2. Scrounger

Scrounger Active Member

No, Hogtunes is an aftermarket speaker. Hogtunes Inc. Probably one of the best bike specific designed speaker and/or amp product on the market.

3. bubba1213

bubba1213 Member

Scrounger would you recommend getting the hog tunes ?

4. Scrounger

Scrounger Active Member

I heard the 4, 6, and 8 speaker systems at shows and was so impressed I replaced all the stock speakers with the Hogtunes and then added an amp and finally the Tweter bar. It blows away any speaker upgrade that I have heard that is specifically designed for a bike.

5. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

I think what bubba1213 meant was....so Scrounger, tells us what you really think about Hogtunes!

Sorry Scrounger, just having fun, I totally agree with your assesment and am trying to save for exactly what you described as my next upgrade.

6. bubba1213

bubba1213 Member

what should it cost to do that what is the tweter bar ? I just bought the new 2011 limited and I havent picked it up yet was thinking about just going ahead and doing the hog tunes

7. Scrounger

Scrounger Active Member

Go out on the Hogtunes site and give them a ring too. Great folks to chat with. You wont be disappointed.

8. tire smoke

tire smoke Member

I did the big ultra kit....4 speakers and their 40.4 amp (total 160 watts = 40 x 4 speakers)

Great upgrade...especially with my pipes being louder than stock....

9. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

Bubba,
    I know some people that have Hog Tunes and none are disaapointed. I will do it someday when I get extra $$.

10. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member