free website stats program 2011 UC Limited Dyno Numbers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 UC Limited Dyno Numbers

Thanks, I do not know if it is raw data or not, the dealer tech gives me the run around now if I ask any more questions, when I get the cables and software I will be able to see what the tuner did with the tune, maybe something will be obvious.

Did you loose your cross-over pipe when you installed the complete new exhaust.
If so, did you have a cross-over on the previous set up.

Disappointed in the numbers, hope it is the just that the dyno base numbers are low.

SE AC, V&H Power Duals, Rush with 1.75" = HP 60.67, TQ 72.49
SE AC, V&H Power Duals, Rush with 1.75", SESPT = HP 71.05, TQ 81.76

Gained a little over 10hp with the tune.

Well, tired of dinking with the maps trying to fix what the dealer would not, took it to a indy tuner after installing SE 255 cam. Wow much better running, just really did not know how bad it ran until now.:D

Now:
SE AC, V&H Power Duals and Monster Ovals, SE 255 = HP 83, TQ 98

Just cost me twice to get a good dyno tune.

Just had mine done last week. '11 Limited: V&H Power Duals, Fuel Moto A/C, SE Fatshotz, SERT---- 80.54 hp, 92.87 Max Torque

Well, tired of dinking with the maps trying to fix what the dealer would not, took it to a indy tuner after installing SE 255 cam. Wow much better running, just really did not know how bad it ran until now.:D

Now:
SE AC, V&H Power Duals and Monster Ovals, SE 255 = HP 83, TQ 98

Just cost me twice to get a good dyno tune.

Power Commander V went bad and Super Tuner put in instead.....Almost Identical #'s for my 07 Road King Police w/103, Rinehart's, K&N AF, Super Tuner
Tracy.

Back