free website stats program 2011 Trike burning my right leg | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Trike burning my right leg

It's the Cat converter that was placed in all from 10' - 12'. I have a 09' tri-glide and have no problems. I had the option to buy an 09' or the 10', both were new. I bought the 09' and saved a few thousand and left the toaster oven to someone else.

Hope you can solve your problem.

I have done some checking, and anyone that has this heat problem can file a complaint with the National Highway traffic safety administration. NHTSA. This probably will get a faster responce to correct the problem rather than a lengthy class action lawsuit. If they get enough complaints, they will investigate and possibly force Harley to recall the bikes and make corrections rather than the consumer spending another $2000 to correct their problems. Here is the URL. Copy and paste it into your browser. Well, this website says I need to have 5 posts before I cn display a URL. So lookup NHTSA which is run by the .gov and you will find it there.

Geeeeeeeeeeezz,, this is really crazy, we were going to buy a 2010 trike last summer until we took one for a ride, the heat was horrible, I feel your pain. I hope you guys continue to give updates on this situtation.

I put Vance & Hines true duels on with Kirker mufflers. Put on an Arlen Ness Big Sucker air breather. Using a Mastertune electronic tuner.

I am very happy with the setup. Yes, it cost me $2000.00 to do, but I wasn't happy with the stock performance, heat, or sound.

I am very happy now with performance, heat, and sound. :)

Not sure if it's the same heat source, but I bought a set of Zood's "No more fried thighs" a year ago, and not only do they look great, they WORK! This was for my 06 softail, so your mileage may vary.

I have a2009 trike and had a heating problem and i live in california, i installed a power commander 5 and installed the true dual vane hines and with the deflectors on my trike in the heat I enjoy it more now in the heat than i did before i changed over to it, i would recommend the power commander 5 and fined a true dual system.

Ride with the wind in your face

Back