free website stats program 2011 Touring Models | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Touring Models

When I bought my 2010 Ultra classic , the salesmen told me they would put the 103 kit in for about $1800 .The ultra limited went for almost 3 grand more . The luggage rack and the 103 badges aren't worth $1200 to me.

Anyone know the difference between the 103 ci that comes with the PowerPak Option and a 103 ci Stage I or Stage II upgrade for a 96 ci? Does it come with 103 ci heads, same or different cams that a 96 comes with, etc.? The dealers don't seem to know.

When I bought my 2010 Ultra classic , the salesmen told me they would put the 103 kit in for about $1800 .The ultra limited went for almost 3 grand more . The luggage rack and the 103 badges aren't worth $1200 to me.

forgot to mention upgraded liners for the bags, 12 volt power supply in the tour-pak, chrome wheels, titanium gauges, abs, security and heated grips.

Looked at a 2011 Road Glide Ultra yesterday. Very nice looking bike :) My friend that rides a 1996 Road Glide Touring model was with me. This is exactly what he's been looking for. Now he just has to convince the wife. :yes

I even kicked around the idea of selling the Goldwing and the Road King and getting a Road Glide Ultra. Would be nice to only have to do maintenance on one bike :)

Back