free website stats program 2011 Touring Models | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Touring Models

barttoday

So, if I am reading the specs right, it seems that all of the 2011 touring models are coming with the PowerPak. (103 engine) Sweet! Just what they needed for that steep 1st gear. Way to go HD! The new Roadglide Ultra looks like a sweet touring rig too!!:D
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, it's N/A on Road King Standard, Electra Classic, and Optional on Street Glide, Road Glide Custom, and comes standard on Road King Classic, Road Glide Ultra, Ultra Classic, Road Glide Ultra, and Ultra Limited models. OF course the CVO models are 110". (The new CVO Road Glide Ultra looks sweet too!!) And the PowerPak includes 103 motor, ABS, and security. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed it said drive train was the TC 96 on all except Ultra Limited and Ultra Road Glide, but looked like maybe an option for the 103. Is a Power Pack 103 the same as the 103 I have in my Limited? Also saw they went back to 2 into 1 into 2 on Road Glide Custom and a new 2 into 2 on FLHX.

Love the 2011s. When folks thought the RG was dead after 2009, it's come back strong.

Ride safe and have fun.

Yea it's a $2000.00 option . None of the dyna or soft tail family has it even as an option . I'm really disappointed in the 2011 line up , other than touring nothing really changed , paint options big deal . They needed to come up with a new soft tail , now the fxst and fxstc are no more as well as the fxstb . I guess mine keeps getting worth more every year .

the Powerpak is the 103, security system and abs...not an option on the Ultra Classic or Classic, Harleys site says N/A for it and shows no 103 by itself as an option...buy the Limited to get the same effect plus the tour pak power thingy and different paint. not sure how it is offered on the other lines....
Also Victory has their new line out. All get the stonkin 106 motor, new transmission, there is now a tour box for the Cross Country and Cross Roads...still only ABS on the clown mobile

I like they offer the Limited in Black for 2011 (1000 savings vice two tone)...but for the other colors I prefer the 2010 colors.....

Went to my local dealer last night and they had an RG Ultra, in black with gold/yellow pin strips. Wow it looks good. So nice and comfy when I sat on it, taller windshield, Ultra style lowers, nice tour pack/reast/speakers, 103" motor, all the options.

Nice looking machine!

Looked at the merlot Sunglow one yesterday priced it out sitting here now looking at the paper work and my current RG. Deal is one I can live with I just do not want to let the orange one go.

I agree, Smitty. My wife and I love the orange color and I can not afford to have 2 RGs in my garage.

Back