free website stats program 2011 Street Glide Minor Upgrade | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Street Glide Minor Upgrade

BDC 21

Thought I'd post a few pictures of my Texas winter project. Since we usually only have a couple of weeks of bad weather these will be quick mods. Plan is to install air cleaner, exhaust and tuner for performance and powder coat a few items, install new bars and XM set up for comfort. Theres always items that get added along the way so I'm sure the list will grow.

Heres how she looked from the dealership and most of the parts that headed out to be coated.

Attachments

• 020411 028.jpg
    020411 028.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 191
  • 020411 033.jpg
    020411 033.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 188
Nice... but winter was last week.. now we are riding man...all jokes aside those will be some cool upgrades....:hii

I love the garage floor!! And of course the bike too!! The purple is fabulous....

Tubguy

What exhaust are you putting on? Trying to decide what to put on mine now. Not sure between Vance and Hines dresser duals or go for a little more performance with the power dual crossover. Then hole lot of choices for mufflers.

Decided on the Fullsac X pipe. Read up on them on the web and when I called for more info I got to talk to the owner Steve. Very helpful and informative and the fact that he provides one of his custom maps when you buy a pipe and TTS Master Tune sold me on his set up. Fitment of the pipe was great and the stock heat shields fit great.

Bike already had SE Fatshotz mufflers on it from the dealer. I wasn't totally sold on them with the stock pipe w/cat but after first start up they seem much better with the x-pipe and no cat. Now I need to get some miles on her to verify

I've got the parts back from the coater and all new parts are in. Bars are on and I'm working on the stero, speaker and controls upgrade. Great project so far and everything has gone according to plan. I was worried about getting the front brakes to bleed correctly but with the use of a buddys vacum bleerer it was no problem and no ABS light when done.

Attachments

• BABY SHOWER 053.jpg
    BABY SHOWER 053.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 59
  • BABY SHOWER 055.jpg
    BABY SHOWER 055.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 57
  • BABY SHOWER 060.jpg
    BABY SHOWER 060.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 56
  • 11111 261.jpg
    11111 261.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 53
Very nice - love the purple/black combo. Keep up the great work & definitely let us see the finished product.

Back