free website stats program 2011 Road King Classic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Road King Classic

Congrats I have an '09 RKC and love the oldschool look! I really love the look of the two tone root beer. The only good thing about having to locate one and get it shipped in is that it means there arent that many in your area so you should stand out bit!!

I bought my 08 RKC gently used a year ago Feb 1 and put 17,000 miles on her so far. You will love the ride, and just wait. The real fun part is all the goodies that you add to her later. Have fun!
Jack

Well they got it in from another dealer!! Put on sissy bar, new seat, speedo tach combo... still at dealership! They had an open house Thurday, and we did up paperwork. Now if we can get weather without wet snow...gonna pick it up...looks great at dealership, also enjoyed watching people with envy...and it is mine!:taunt Hope to get it tomorrow! Gonna hold off on exhaust and a/c for now, until I am sure what I want. :rider

It is a GREAT feeling to see other people ooh and ahh over your "baby". Good idea on waiting for the exhaust and a/c, there are a TON of threads on this site to give you all the help you could possibly want. congrats again!!

Back