free website stats program 2011 H-D Models Hitting Dealer Floors | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 H-D Models Hitting Dealer Floors

I'm with you, Smitty. I'm digging the birch white/black Deluxe... let's see how much they are willing to "deal" come next summer. Got a great deal on my 2010 Limited last month.

Same here, I just bought a 2010 Fat Boy a couple weeks ago and got a good deal on it. The only thing the new Fat Boy's have over mine is different colors and speedo with an odometer that doubles as a tach.

The CVO StreetGlide is pretty awesome. I got room in the stable, but I don't have the 32K and change to bring it home, so I guess I'll just stick with the 09 FLHX.:25::25:

Well, this summer I got tired of waiting for the Mo-Co to offer a Road Glide in a proper touring model so I bought a Tour pack on E-bay. I was able to get a good one color matched to the deep cobalt on my bike. :D So now they come out with an Ultra and a CVO option, sorta like when you detail your bike, you just know its gonna rain. :( I still prefer the shade of blue on my bike and the little woman is thrilled with the comfort of her new backrest. So I'll be keeping the 06 for a while, (I think) I'd better stay out of the dealership for a while.:s

I'm not too impressed with the 2011 lineup, not too much for me to get excited about, which is probably good, cause that means I will conitinue to be very happy with my 06, that just got to 9K and 10K will be coming up fast.

Back