free website stats program 2011 FLTRX Primary Oil | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 FLTRX Primary Oil

Redfish-Joe

Looking at my manual it says the capacity is 1.40 qts. Is that the capacity from completely dry primary or is that the recommend oil change capacity?

On my 08 it used to be 1 qt for a change. Thanks all!!

Looking at my manual it says the capacity is 1.40 qts. Is that the capacity from completely dry primary or is that the recommend oil change capacity?

On my 08 it used to be 1 qt for a change. Thanks all!!

Joe, It's one full quart and 6 more ounces, total 38 ounces on a change (service).

Joe, It's one full quart and 6 more ounces, total 38 ounces on a change (service).

glider,

Not Looked to find yet,,, but do These '11 have a change I didn't see (in the tranny size,case or Just the oil level?)

Enlighten here if you know please..

thanks, a one qt guy...:)

and You even Know My Brand:D

signed....BUBBIE

glider,

Not Looked to find yet,,, but do These '11 have a change I didn't see (in the tranny size,case or Just the oil level?)

signed....BUBBIE

Hey bro,
Think they're talking Primary which is 38oz. As far as I know (which is all I've learned from this site:D) the tranny is still 32oz.

Hey bro,
Think they're talking Primary which is 38oz. As far as I know (which is all I've learned from this site:D) the tranny is still 32oz.

Yep tranny is still 1 qt. Just wasn't sure about the primary. The owners manual says 4 qts for an oil change with filter but we know to use 3.5 qts.

glider,

signed....BUBBIE

Hey Bubster

Those Redline guys have you brainwashed :laugh

Primary here, not trans.:newsmile055:

Hey Bubster

Those Redline guys have you brainwashed :laugh

Primary here, not trans.:newsmile055:

glider,

signed....BUBBIE

MAN, I must bee Drinking the stuff instead of putting it IN the bike:swoon

I could of SWORN I read TRANNY..... BUT swearing Here gets ya' that Big Poof Button...... EH glider:D

That's a BIG 10---4...... Steve07 Lead Me A-stray in MY thinking... My MOTTO is; there is always enough BLAME to go around.

signed....BUBBIE

Back