free website stats program 2011 FatBoy Low | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 FatBoy Low

sgt_1230

My daughter should be picking up her FB low next week. Something interesting I noticed on the 2011 model is that the switch for changing the odometer/trip meter/clock has changed and is now on the top of the horn button. The 11 model also has a feature that indicates the gear you are in/digital tach. My son has an 09 FB and I have a 10 Dresser and neither of our bikes have this, so it must be something new for 2011. I also have a question with the 2011 model. She is having the stage 2 big bore (103) kit, V&H slip ons, SE compensator and PC V installed. I read the DynoJet website and I am not sure if the PC V will work on this bike or not. Anyone know for sure?
Thanks.

I would contact DynoJet and find out for sure. The 2011 models have new computerized network topology and I would not think DynoJet has had sufficient time to check for proper integration. Installing aftermarket so early may put you on a slippery slope with regard to warranty issues. If your H-D dealer is the one installing, that may be a non-issue IF the mother ship approves. JMHO

I find it odd that the Harley dealer is doing a non-Harley install. Be sure to find out that all mods are going to be 100% so that the excitement of the new bike is not effected or the reliability.

I did some more research and it appears the PC V is compatible, but the auto tunes are not. The dealer is installing everything and they stand behind the Power Commanders(they installed mine). I checked and the V&H fuelpack also has a specific setting the for the 103" with the 255 cams and V&H slip ons. The actual engine mods are the SE stage 2 kit in the HD book and the dealer said there is no problem as far as warranty issues.

Back