2010 Wide Glide

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by Kansasjase, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Kansasjase

Kansasjase Active Member

Nice looking bike but doesn't quite look like a Wide Glide. More like a "Wide Bob." Looks like a raked out Street Bob with a Fat Bob exhaust.

Attached Files:

2. SALSERO

SALSERO Member

Great observation, I totally agree with you. Does not look like WG at all...

3. Blue Wide Glide

Blue Wide Glide Junior Member

It looks extremely cheap!!:nosad They should have discontinued the model rather than making this cheap knock-off. The left side of the engine looks like something off of a metric bike. What the heck is Willie G thinking???:small3d023:

4. Kansasjase

Kansasjase Active Member

I think it would have been better as a new model rather than try to pass it off as a wide glide. Like I said, it's not bad looking... just not a glide.

5. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Member

Kind of reminds me of a Honda Rebel or somethig....

6. rhino

rhino Banned

definately not impressed. wide glide has always been my favorite this is the first one i dont think i would spend my money on. would probably like the softail custom better.

7. Spade5

Spade5 Active Member

I was sort of thinking Night Glide. Doesn't do it for me but then some other models don't either. I think HD has to appeal to younger riders to stay in business. I just don't think it is right to re-use a name that has been popular for a bunch of years. I doubt the new model will become the standard but if someone wants one, so be it.

8. BUBBIE

BUBBIE Well-Known Member

brings back the "OLD DAYS" try 1948.....

signed....BUBBIE

9. 00BUCKSHOT

00BUCKSHOT Junior Member

i could handel the changes if they would have left the handel bars and and the exhaust alone....where is the bobtail fender?<<<<<crying.....

10. chipster

chipster Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009