free website stats program 2010 Victory Cross Country | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Victory Cross Country

The front wheels remind me of the old late 70's Honda Comstar wheels...kinda ugly then, way ugly now...opps gotta say something nice, oblique view looks great, rear view...well...:small3d007:

Good looking bike, but if you are going to pay the same price as a harley for a non harley, why not buy a harley

Well I hear what you're all saying but I feel I can tell it better. Why, because I own a Victory CC and a HD Street BOB. I traded my 2005 Ultra for the Victory CC. Let me tell you I'm not sorry. The more I ride it the more I like it. As far as being made in the US you'll find more parts made in the U.S and Canada then you will on the HD(China & Mexcio). I find the Vic handles better and will blow the bags of my Ultra, it won't even be close. The Vic CC is my touring bike and the Street Bob I use for local rides. I love my Street Bob also they both have a purpose.

As they say don't knock it until you try it. I do agree I do not like the Victory Vision to futuristic for me.

You have to catch one first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't we all just get along?:D:D:D

They are motorcycles. This isn't life or death. We all have different tastes.
However, to me, a Victory tastes funny. Looks weird too.

Gasbag you're right the looks are a little radical. But after driving the Victory I figured I'd sacrifice some style for technology, handling and performance.

Oh yes the price of the bike as well as the price of the extended warranty.

Believe it or not the looks are growing on me. I think it's because we're not use to looking at bikes with this kind of style.

Can't we all just get along?:D:D:D

They are motorcycles. This isn't life or death. We all have different tastes.
However, to me, a Victory tastes funny. Looks weird too.

Amen. I have at least 4 Harley dealerships within an hour ride of me. The only Victory dealership was 20 minutes away. It closed about 3 years ago. Enough said.

I looked very seriously at the Cross Roads before finally deciding on my Street Glide.
I dont honestly think there is anything wrong w/ the Victory, it has a bigger motor, more storage ect.... The Cross Roads was about $3K + cheaper than the Street Glide to boot!.

But it isnt a Harley, and living in Alberta and doing as many outdoor activities that I do, I have an out right hatred for anything Polaris. There quads are (EDITED) and dont care for their sleds. I will never own another Polaris. How can Polaris be "The way out" when it dont even make it in, lol.

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :newsmile040:

hmmmmmmm..something nice..let me think...

"has two wheels and a motor....works for me" :)

I'll stick with my Road King for now but don't really care what others ride....to each their own :)

FYI, the may 2010 edition of "rider magazine" does a shootout on the street glide vs cross country. interesting article....they choose the victory, but a full page victory ad came before the article. harley didn't run an ad. ??????

Back