free website stats program 2010 Victory Cross Country | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Victory Cross Country

Nice looking bike, not for me though.

I think my problem is the engine is just ugly, to me. Maybe that is what Smitty means, it does look like a Jap copy of a V twin.

To each his own. And, I too am glad we have choices.
I also really hope Indian is able to make a go of it this time. They are a beautifully built bike and if you haven't seen the new one, you owe it to yourself to look at them. The quality and workmanship is outstanding.
With all that said, I have ridden both the Victory and the new Indian......
I'll stick with my Harley!

I was looking at this thread and thought why not post a pix what the fervor is about: 2010 Victory Cross Country...

victory-cross-country-430-0.jpg

I was looking at this thread and thought why not post a pix what the fervor is about: 2010 Victory Cross Country...

victory-cross-country-430-0.jpg
now lets be realistic, i picked up the 2010 street glide, i could have waited for these to hit the showroom, i didnt, so with that being said, on paper it seems to be a better bike, 1k less on the sticker, custom paint is a free option, 5 yr warranty, the engine is a 106ci motor, alot more power.. i almost considered this option....this is IMHO

wonder if fuji heavy engine makes there engines they used to and still might the 4 wheelers and snowmobiles

Back