free website stats program 2010 Victory Cross Country | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Victory Cross Country

Mavagrand

Now this is a Victory that I would buy and ride. A lot of similarity with the FLHX IMO. This is a sweet ride. About the only thing I didn't like was the really wide highway bar..looks like a radiator from the side. I might have to check this out when my local dealer (oh wait, forgot, its closed)..nevermind. I wonder if they have as big a heat issue as my FLHTC?? Go to the Polaris website, click on motorcycles and check it out. Seriously, it is a nice looking scoot.

Nonetheless, Smitty, it is a good looking scoot. They're made by Polaris, which is Canadian ain't it? What's the Japanese connection??

I am a big HD fan. Owned two Victory's as well. I do not put them with Honda or metrics. They are as much made in USA as HD. I love my HD and HD is and always will be #1 to me, and all I will ever own from thin point on, but Victory is no metric. Made here is good enuff for me.

Last edited:
I looked at it , it is much like the Vision model in regards to too much Arlen Ness with too much Drama Plastic hanging off it. It is ugly :yeahright IMO. Not me style that is for sure.

I agree 100% with the too much Arlen Ness and too much plastic. Plus, they have as much vibration in them as an EVO had.
Harley has certainly progressed beyond that stage.

I've seen it. I'm sure it will blow the bags of any harley too.

So what is your point here? Lots of bikes will blow the doors (if they had any) off my HD. Plenty will blow them off any Victory as well. If you want a fast bike look elsewhere than HD. HD is not about speed. I know you know that.:p Ride safe.

The bike is nice looking, IMO. I understand the Arlen Ness comment, but that is one thing I like about it..it doesn't look like a Harley. Come on guys, if they had built it in the more traditional style they would be getting slammed for building a Harley wanna be. They build it to look different and more modern, they get hammered for copying metrics wanna bes or too much plastic. Don't get me wrong, I like my Harley, especially the old school looks but what's wrong with having a more modern looking bagger?

Back