free website stats program 2010 Ultra Classic Price | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Ultra Classic Price

Jorgy

The MSRP on a new 2010 ultra Classic is $20,999. Is anyone getting one OTD for $20,000?
Cheers
Todd

It depends largely on the dealer. The one local will negotiate price with you and you can usually get about $4-500 in extras thrown in to make the deal happen.

The MSRP on a new 2010 ultra Classic is $20,999. Is anyone getting one OTD for $20,000?
Cheers
Todd

I bought my 2009 Black Ultra Classic OTD for $20,443.92. Dealer paid the sales tax and I can still take it off my 2010 for the Stimulus Package from the Gov. The dealer through in the brake light tail light conversion and dropped the MSRP. I had everything on the bike except ABS which I did not want. Did not charge me freight or dealer prep. Only other charge was doc fees.

Tim:)

Just picked up my Red Hot Sunglow, 09 with ABS and Security. OTD for $21300.

Thats a good deal RSCALZO. I paid considerably more for my 09 with the same options. Like $2200 more!:(:( Of course I bought it in October so they were a little more sought after. Good for you!:s

$21450 for my '09 w/ ABS & Security. Shop around, many small shops in Wisconsin are selling at/under MSRP (they did on '09's anyhow, not positive about 2010's)

The dealers around here (DFW Metro) that I have talked to all say "Harley wont allow us to sell below MSRP.......We will take off freight and set-up, and maybe a few "inexpensive" accessories on a 2009.:yeahright" A 2010 model they really wont budge, at least not for me.:( Now I don't really believe that they can't go below MSRP, they just don't want to, (I guess they don't want to sell a bike that bad), but what can ya do.....I'm too upside down on my current scoot, so I decieded the '07 will do for another year at least..

I believe it. If HD found out a dealer was selling below MSRP they'd shut it down. The only way they can compete against other HD dealerships is on the shipping and prep and accessories, and let's don't forget the memberships for discounts on items sold in the store. But as long as you can make those monthly payments, what difference does it make; and if we quit buying them, they still won't lower the price, just ask the government for a bailout. I'm amazed at what we allow them to get away with and they don't even have to use a gun to do it. Sorry folks, it's tough being retired with all this time on my hands, guess I should go out and buy a motorcycle. Maybe even a Harley.

I bought my 2009 Black Ultra Classic OTD for $20,443.92. Dealer paid the sales tax and I can still take it off my 2010 for the Stimulus Package from the Gov. The dealer through in the brake light tail light conversion and dropped the MSRP. I had everything on the bike except ABS which I did not want. Did not charge me freight or dealer prep. Only other charge was doc fees.

Tim:)

Hi Tim, can you please tell me what the "brake light and tail light conversion" consists of?

Thanks!
AR

Hi Tim, can you please tell me what the "brake light and tail light conversion" consists of?

Thanks!
AR

It is a plug and play connector that goes between the main wire connection going the back of the bike. You get replacement red lenses to replace the amber ones. The turn signals stays on as running lights after the installation.

Tim

Back