free website stats program 2010 t-man question | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 t-man question

jim1102

hello everyone,I am getting a 2010 flhx next month,was wondering if anyone has tried T-MAN stage 3 kit.was thinking of putting this on my new bike.Their website has some pretty impressive #'s for the103 kit.Is it a reliable kit?I do a lot of long distance riding.Any help would be appreciated thanks. jim1102

I don't know anything about T-man but I'm doing a stage 3 on my '09 and am in the same boat as you. I'm looking for monster torque yet do ride long distances quite often so I'm not willing to compromise reliability. I researched S&S, CycleRama, HeadQuarters, Hillside and many more. I decided to go with Hilliside Cycle head work, S&S adjustable pushrods and a Woods TW-7H cam. T-man may be a great company, I just don't know anything about them. Let us know what you decide and how it works out. Good luck.

I don't know anything about T-man but I'm doing a stage 3 on my '09 and am in the same boat as you. I'm looking for monster torque yet do ride long distances quite often so I'm not willing to compromise reliability. I researched S&S, CycleRama, HeadQuarters, Hillside and many more. I decided to go with Hilliside Cycle head work, S&S adjustable pushrods and a Woods TW-7H cam. T-man may be a great company, I just don't know anything about them. Let us know what you decide and how it works out. Good luck.

I will let you know how it works out.Italked with bob wood on the phone,about his cams,he recomended the 7h like you're getting also talked with hillside,might go with same set-up as you but kind of nervous about woods cams,everyone i talk to says they are exstreamly noisey because of their steep ramps,but they are one of the best for tq.&h.p. if you can stand the noise.

Jim,

I trust Bob Woods.....I'll let you know how my build goes.

IMO, lots of TQ is worth a little noise and who cares about a little noise when passing that semi on a divided highway... or doing 110 on the interstate.

I don't spend much time idling in parking lots..............

high lift cams tend to be noisy..........

Jim,

I trust Bob Woods.....I'll let you know how my build goes.

IMO, lots of TQ is worth a little noise and who cares about a little noise when passing that semi on a divided highway... or doing 110 on the interstate.

I don't spend much time idling in parking lots..............

high lift cams tend to be noisy..........

I saw in the extreme engine mods you started your teardown, i'll keep an eye out for more pictures as you go.Please let me know what you think about the cams when you get done.hopefully the weather will warm up abit,if not a torpedo heater will help out in the garage.I WISH YOU LUCK

Jim,

I'll keep you posted. On hold for billet cam support plate and heads but I hope for lots of pull when I get the scoot out this spring....if spring ever gets here.

Back