free website stats program 2010 street glide | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 street glide

CRAZYDAVE

What streetgide exhaust will fit 2010 i want one without catalytic conv.

what year header pipe will fit mystreetglide want to do away with the cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2010 streetglide

CrazyDave; if you want to go w/stock look - dbmg's got you covered. Otherwise there are a ton of aftermarket "full exhaust" replacement systems to choose from (V&H, D&D, Bub, Rush, etc...to name a few). Depends on what you're looking for (performance, looks, comfort, style...).

Keep in mind that the 2009 header will have the o2 sensors up by the end of the pipe and the 2010/2011 header has the sensors down low. If you're interested in a pipe I have a 2009 and also a 2011 pipe(still has cat), asking $100 for either:D

Re: 2010 streetglide

CrazyDave; if you want to go w/stock look - dbmg's got you covered. Otherwise there are a ton of aftermarket "full exhaust" replacement systems to choose from (V&H, D&D, Bub, Rush, etc...to name a few). Depends on what you're looking for (performance, looks, comfort, style...).

2010 FLHX came with 2into1's to help with a problem HD was having with overheating. But there are 2-1-2 systems that may do the job as well. Otherwise Iceman is right, aside from ditching the cat, what are you looking for?

I have the Vance and Hines Big Radius on my 2010FLHX

Attachments

• Janies camera 239.JPG
    Janies camera 239.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 10
Back