free website stats program 2010 Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Street Glide

2010flhx

I am currently deployed and have ordered a 2010 Street Glide in vivid black last month. I finally have seen the 5 solid colors available for FLHX. I would really like mirage orange but it is not available. I was told that scarlet red has an orange tint to it. Does any have any pictures or input to this? Is there a way to change wheel size without affecting the ABS on bikes? Can't decide rather to get this option, would like it, but not if it will not work with larger wheels/tires.

I ordered the 2010 from aafes new car sales and got locked in at basically 2009 prices. If prices go down, which I doubt, it adjusts or if it goes up, my price stays the same. Can cancel or change my order anytime from now till about 21 days before delivery date. At least what I have been told

welcome aboard and thanks for your service!

I know hd warns against changing wheelsize on abs models, but they offer 18" wheels in their catalog for them, so i would guess there's a way to deal with it. Good luck!
i have an 09 street glyde w/abs and just had the 21" renegade aspen put on. I had to have the abs bearings put in yhe new wheels, but it works just like the original. No problems.

Back