free website stats program 2010 Street Bob - Back in Black | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Street Bob - Back in Black

Could be the bars, but more likely " -a spirited rider letting her bike breathe like a fine wine"...! :D

Enjoy, and maybe in the future, add a bolt on two-up seat, maybe your son can join you, as it is always fun to share the joy once you are comfortable with your new machine.:)

Just got back from my local dealer today, they had 3 new 'Bobs' on show, have to say I didnt like the silver engines on last years model,having had a Softail Standard (04) the silver powdercoat was what I hated most.So back to black looks good,tho not sure about the 'clipped' rear fender (we dont have side mounts over here)

hear it, gotme an 06 and black is better, just wish that all of it was black , gonna do this in a few years when the chrome starts to go, black cherry pearl and satin black everything else ...nice..

Thanks all! Just got my derby cover (EMS Star of Life) and Solo Bag...next up is new horn. As far as putting a seat on for my son? He is 20 years old and can ride his own ;-) LOL

bagandderby-2.jpg

Im glad they went 'back to black' I had a Softail Std in 04 and all that silver powdercoat was a pain in the (EDIT) to keep clean, so I think the Bob in black is far better,for the record I used Gunk to keep the silver clean, also Im not too keen on the cutdown rear fender or the black rims...is it because modern H-D chrome is (EDIT) ?

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Im glad they went 'back to black' I had a Softail Std in 04 and all that silver powdercoat was a pain in the (EDIT) to keep clean, so I think the Bob in black is far better,for the record I used Gunk to keep the silver clean, also Im not too keen on the cutdown rear fender or the black rims...is it because modern H-D chrome is (EDIT) ?

Was meaning to say..the silver powdercoat was just a tad too inconveniant to keep looking fresh...and do H-D use a lot more black now because their latest chrome quality leaves something to be desired...:s

Back