free website stats program 2010 roadking | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 roadking

He must be a good buddy and you just want him to start out on the right foot. I would do the same.
Try to find out if it was a repo or a buy back. The buy back bike are usually a bike the dealer could not fix but is able to be sold after another dealer repairs. If anything like the car world the warrty is usually expired or shortened considerably. So before purchase as suggested run vin at Harley dealer for more info on bike and if bike has warrty.

He must be a good buddy and you just want him to start out on the right foot. I would do the same.
Try to find out if it was a repo or a buy back. The buy back bike are usually a bike the dealer could not fix but is able to be sold after another dealer repairs. If anything like the car world the warrty is usually expired or shortened considerably. So before purchase as suggested run vin at Harley dealer for more info on bike and if bike has warrty.

yes he is a very good buddy me my sellf I wont buy used I like a new bike but this one seems new but why would someone sell a bike with only 158 miles

yes he is a very good buddy me my sellf I wont buy used I like a new bike but this one seems new but why would someone sell a bike with only 158 miles

ALL the others her Have good postings to help you out!!!!

Asking dealer where My old 2000 fxds went after traded in??? He said too much to repair, too many miles on it,too many Used, newer models on the Show Room Floor sent it off to the auction and recovered about 2/3 of the $$ trade... (Cutting his losses)

My question I would want to know Also.... What Bike did That Guy replace it with??
That being Impossible though! If another HD of the same,,,, HMmmm

A lot of people buy the HD and Ride for pleasure and some buy to "show"..

If the bike was bought as a Big Mistake, as Many are, that person got rid of it before it became one of those Low mileage ones, appearing Fore Sale years later down the road, Sitting in a garage with 1500 miles at most on them..

They are there and Not a bad deal IF that's the reason of the early sale..
BUT not at an auction like the Dr. mentioned

I'd drop the offer IF All proves out good, by about $1000 or 1500. (.)

If it goes for higher so be it.. Many More out there.

signed....BUBBIE

ALL the others her Have good postings to help you out!!!!

Asking dealer where My old 2000 fxds went after traded in??? He said too much to repair, too many miles on it,too many Used, newer models on the Show Room Floor sent it off to the auction and recovered about 2/3 of the $$ trade... (Cutting his losses)

My question I would want to know Also.... What Bike did That Guy replace it with??
That being Impossible though! If another HD of the same,,,, HMmmm

A lot of people buy the HD and Ride for pleasure and some buy to "show"..

If the bike was bought as a Big Mistake, as Many are, that person got rid of it before it became one of those Low mileage ones, appearing Fore Sale years later down the road, Sitting in a garage with 1500 miles at most on them..

They are there and Not a bad deal IF that's the reason of the early sale..
BUT not at an auction like the Dr. mentioned

I'd drop the offer IF All proves out good, by about $1000 or 1500. (.)

If it goes for higher so be it.. Many More out there.

signed....BUBBIE

I asked why so little miles the guy told me that the guy that had it before him bought it and he brought it home and his family talked him in to selling it believable but it could be made up

he was asking $16,895 then he dropped the price to $16,500 I told him I was goiong to buy a new then he came back with $16k

Bikes are bought and sold for a variety of reasons. Thats why BUYER BEWARE!
Its always best to do a lot of research, ask a lot of questions and referring to the great guidance found here to make it a successful search and purchase.

Bikes are bought and sold for a variety of reasons. Thats why BUYER BEWARE!
Its always best to do a lot of research, ask a lot of questions and referring to the great guidance found here to make it a successful search and purchase.

yes you are correct I have talked to the guy that is selling the bike he didnt know to much about or if he does he wasnt telling me my buddy offered him $15k we shall see

Bikes are getting pretty affordable these days, I've had a few friends get some outrages deals cuz folks are hurtin... The price sounds reasonable.

yes you are correct I have talked to the guy that is selling the bike he didnt know to much about or if he does he wasnt telling me my buddy offered him $15k we shall see

Now that is a GOOD price!......

Just wondered How Much Time is Still on the Warrantee?? That being FROM previous (original) date of Purchase...

I bought My 09 in Aug,21 of 09 so It had 2 years from That date.. even tho' it was a one year old model year, Yet New OFF the show room floor,,,, the 2010's were Just out..

signed....BUBBIE

Now that is a GOOD price!......

Just wondered How Much Time is Still on the Warrantee?? That being FROM previous (original) date of Purchase...

I bought My 09 in Aug,21 of 09 so It had 2 years from That date.. even tho' it was a one year old model year, Yet New OFF the show room floor,,,, the 2010's were Just out..

signed....BUBBIE

it woud have been a good price but he didnt take his offer

Back