free website stats program 2010 Roadking hiway pegs, question. | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Roadking hiway pegs, question.

Mickeystan

Hello fellow Harley owners,

I have been searching the web for hiway foot pegs that are made in the Harley Davidson series known as "Nostalgic". I cannot find any mention of foot pegs or hiway pegs in this particular line ("Nostalgic"). It appears to me that they do not make these. They seem to make them for the other lines (i.e. "Chrome & Rubber series" or "Willy G series). Does anyone know if they do make them in the "Nostalgic" series? If I cannot match the patterns of my floor boards, brake pad designs, I will just have to select somehthing else. I thought I would check this forum as a resource before I gave up looking... Thanks in advance for any replies!

Mickeystan
2010 Roadking.

I checked last year, they do not make them.
I had everything form the line, flooboards,brake pedal shifte peg, but got a blank stare when asked why they didnt make the pegs

The closet you can come to it to match is PN 50130-95A

sprinklerfitter669, Thanks for confirming why I was not being successful. Your recomendation for the closets match is in all likelihood what I will order. Ride safe!

Mickeystan

Hello larryjmiller,

Good advice about using the locktite. I will make sure I us it and check them periodically with the rattle rag (drying towel after washing). My friend calls his drying towels this and thinks of them as an early warning device.

Mickeystan

Back