free website stats program 2010 Road King | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Road King

Guess the key here is patience, as the aftermarket takes a "year" to catch up and test form, fit and function...the 2011 "just" came out...! :rofl

the 2010 has a wider tire 180

I had to bite the bullet, and pay over 400 for the pad, upright, and 4 point docling kit :(
wife wont ride without it on

Similar situation w/my 09 - wanted black sissy bar set & ended up waiting 2-months for it to arrive. Hard to say "have patience" but it's all you can do - play the waiting b/c you're at their mercy.

got the tour pak and mounting hardware for my '10, was nice on my last trip and the wife loves the back rest,,, the price we pay,,, :small3d023:

If momma ain't happy nobodies happy.

My 09 FLHR With the BIG tire it came with. The final sales argument that I won when buying the bike Aug 21 09 right after the 2010 models were on the floor, was the Big backrest AND chrome fender style luggage rack that Fit on with the INCLUDED 4 point docking system.. installed 350$ my cost for all.
Worth Every penny I paid for it. Hahaha BET I Over paid for the rest of the bike!

Wife says it is the Most comfortable ride I have ever offered to her! She saying THAT is worth it! even if I did pay too much for the bike..:rofl

Never have to ask her Twice to come along!:grose

signed....BUBBIE

2009 was the year they updated the touring frames and increased the size of the rear tire as well. Same as 2010. As soon as i got mine I installed the docking hardware and backrest so my wife could ride. While it may not be the cheapest, its a pretty good setup.

Back