free website stats program 2010 Road King Classic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Road King Classic

Congrats on the new machine!

The Road King style is truly timeless and in the odd moment of weakness, I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't have gone for the Road King instead of the Electra-Glide Classic.... :D

Congrads! Talon2fe, I have the same bike in a 09, bought it last June 5, and put 10,000 on it last summer, I am doing a stage one on her now, (SE air box, TFI, V&H slipons) and was thinking of going with the skill theem as well. Had heart surgery 5 weeks ago and am just waiting for the doctors OK so I ride, can't wait. Your going to love it.

Great bike, I too just got the Bike of my dreams also 2010 Road King, I've added Python slip ons and can't wait to finish the Stage One....I think my wife is getting jealous.

Well after all these years I finally got the Harley of my dreams. A 2010 Road King Classic. Ive waited a long time for this and it is well worth the wait. I love it. Ive had it a week and have put over 500 miles on it!
I made my move last August....Fell in love and bought my 09 FLHRC....Enjoying the(EDIT )out of it.....Ride safe

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Attachments

• IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! I just picked up my 2010 FLHRC a couple of weeks ago and LOVE IT,,it is my dream bike too... already pushing 16oo miles :)

I also bought the 2010 RK Classic and she is a beautiful ride. I considered the electra glide and the fat boy going back and forth for months. I love the bike as she is so stable, and comfortable as well as classy looking. Good luck and many miles of safe riding to you.

Back