free website stats program 2010 Personal Performance Upgrades | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Personal Performance Upgrades

Any updates from anyone? My first 6 pounds went quick, within the first 2 1/2 weeks or so but I've only dropped 1 pound since then. It's only added to my determination. The mini stepper we bought seems to be an inferior product as the cable between the two steps keeps breaking, just broke the second one this morning :dknow. Going to the hardware store today to try to repair with a better cable rather than keep replacing.

I sure do miss my sausage, eggs, homefries :newsmile014:, pasta, and beer!!!

I have lost a total of 13 lbs since the first of the year. Woot Woot! I had lost a bit before that, maybe another 8 lbs. But my big thing is the 7 inches around the waist. :D

Diet was my big thing, I love pasta,, but since I wasn't racing bicycles anymore, the pasta wanted to stay with me. :( So, with a few tweaks of my diet.......my exercise is paying off. :D

So there, you all motivated now? :p

I think spring is kind of late here. Most trees are just starting to leaf out, I haven't seen any azaleas yet, and the pines are just starting to rain thier yellow pollen everywhere.
Congrats on your first 7 lbs. loss.

Any updates from anybody? I'm at a total weight loss of 21.5 lbs as of today :D, now if I can just maintain... it sure is easier on the back!

I like this thread. I am a runner and have been on and off since 18 (46 now).

Currently I am on a roll Today complete 9 weeks of running everyday, except weekends. At least 4 miles, sometimes 5. Mostly on treadmill, but weather is getting nice. Ran 4.26 on the road yesterday. 6'4" and 250 so I am moving some weight when I run. Should be 6'4" and 225.

I am into this for 6 months now. Down to 230, five more pounds and I will be happy. I have dropped the running off to three or four days a week. Doing many pushups and "trying" to eat sensible and healthy.

Good Luck to others trying to drop a few pounds and become healthier.

updates im getting fitter and faster LOL today we did a mountain bike ride my fav and needless to say im more than rusty downs aint the problem all the extra weight LOL but the ups well i never stopped but im feeling it now :D

What is the temp there. 95 degrees and soup here. Could not imagine riding a bike

about 78ish i think rough conversion as its 26deg C, was fun blasting down a rutted tree root infested 50 deg slope with a nigh on vertical drop to the one side with sweat in my eyes at close to the town speed limit:small3d012:

just checked speedo - 27mph town speed limit is 30mph
It does sound like fun. I bet it gets the adrenaline pumping.

just a touch i wont tell you how quick i used to got when i used to race mountain bikes :D

I have a Mountain Bike. It has about a 1" of dust on it. Have some great trails near by. (Cane Creek, NC). Maybe in the fall.

I went back to the dojo in Jan of '09. I've been going steady since then. I'm sore most of the time, in a variety of ways. Just to see if it was the dojo, I did nothing during December. I stayed sore. I guess it's just being 54. If I'm gonna be sore anyway, I might as well work hard to not lose what I still have. In the process, I'm obtaining some surprises to offer on behalf of those that may have need...

PS. I guess I will always hate Shaolin Horse Sets.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back