free website stats program 2010 Mustang Convertible | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Mustang Convertible

Mavagrand

Just bought my wife a 2010 Mustang Premium Convertible V6. I've always liked Mustangs and owned two in the past (67 and '05). This '10 upholds the Mustang image IMO. I love this thing. Ford did a nice job putting it together, the interior is trimmed nicely with quality material. The dash is actually real and not hard plastic. The car is quick for a V6 and I like the new design. Good car. I've already started ordering aftermarket stuff for it. hehe :) Guess not all addictions are chrome related. Oh it's silver with a tan/black interior.

Attachments

• Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Exterior.jpg
    Exterior.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 36
We all have things in the past we regret. That color combo (red/white) to me is the classic American Muscle car..always like the two together./

I think you guys will have a lot of fun in the 'stang. :D I had an 07 & it was great. :) A lot of fun for the V6, which after the upgrades in 2010 to compete with the camaro, it should really be a hoot. :D

If we lived in Fl instead of Ohio, maybe it would still be in our driveway. :) However, the jeep is blast in it's own way, and I can take it out on snow days and I can take it to the farm. :s

Have fun & enjoy!

Just bought my wife a 2010 Mustang Premium Convertible V6. I've always liked Mustangs and owned two in the past (67 and '05). This '10 upholds the Mustang image IMO. I love this thing. Ford did a nice job putting it together, the interior is trimmed nicely with quality material. The dash is actually real and not hard plastic. The car is quick for a V6 and I like the new design. Good car. I've already started ordering aftermarket stuff for it. hehe :) Guess not all addictions are chrome related. Oh it's silver with a tan/black interior.

Thought it was the wifes Stang, but YOUR ordering parts for it, sounds like she MIGHT let YOU use it.:D

Haha, we girls will let the guys buy stuff for our cars....:) It makes them feel better. :D

And, BTW, I highly recommend the sequential tail light kit if it didn't come with it. :D I looked at a 2010 and it had the sequential tail lights, I got a wiring harness from an aftermarket company for my 07.

I dont much care for Fords but that is one sweet car, I guess after working in the auto repair shop all my life I am prejudiced but I could see me rolling in that car:s

Haha, we girls will let the guys buy stuff for our cars....:) It makes them feel better. :D

And, BTW, I highly recommend the sequential tail light kit if it didn't come with it. :D I looked at a 2010 and it had the sequential tail lights, I got a wiring harness from an aftermarket company for my 07.

Yea, she's pretty good at letting me take care of the vehicles. Joy, it came standard with the sequential turn signals...reminds me of the old Cougars of my youth, it does look cool.

Yea, she's pretty good at letting me take care of the vehicles. Joy, it came standard with the sequential turn signals...reminds me of the old Cougars of my youth, it does look cool.
Yeah, I was thrilled to get my turn signal kit, at the time it was pretty rare, I must say that I was a little bummed to see the factory doing it......gave me some competition.

But, we have a 73 cougar convertible that still has the sequential turn signals, and I still think that it is a cool car.

Back