free website stats program 2010 harleys are here!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 harleys are here!!!

Thanks for posting the link. Makes you want to goout and write the big check!
Makes me wish that the missus hasn't got a clue about what I have under the cover in the garage.
It will be a little difficult to "upgrade" without her noticing. Oh well, I suppose a little more chrome will console me.:D

No apology necessary Bro, tan saddles are DEFINITELY not for everybody, and actually, I too love the 2010 CVO Fat Bob, but I think the pic they show, with the brown seat and black paint, is an AWFUL match! That bikes CRIES OUT for a black seat, IMHO!

BUT!!!

The Harley site allows you to view the bikes in the different colors available, (VERY NICE FEATURE!), and I ask you to re-visit the site and view that scooter in "Satin Pewter" and see how the brown seat looks with that paint....I'd be curious as to whether the paint change alters your opinion about the seat color.....I think it looks great in that combo.....what do you think?

Well Richard...Satin Pewter combo does work with the brown seat...hmm I have an old brown bomber leather jacket, brown gloves & boots...could work...? :small3d015: SNAP OUT OF IT...missus would not like what I am thinking...:lero

I LOVE the brown seat on the CVO Fat Bob! I agree with RichardS... that satin pewter color scheme looks fantastic with the brown seat.

Back