free website stats program 2010 harleys are here!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 harleys are here!!!

Nice lookin line up! I like the Ultra limited alot. Of course the CVO street glide is nice, and the road glide custom..........oh decisions decisions.
And the wide glide would make a nice 2nd in the stable.

Nice lookin line up! I like the Ultra limited alot. Of course the CVO street glide is nice, and the road glide custom..........oh decisions decisions.
And the wide glide would make a nice 2nd in the stable.

I totally agree with you on the 103 Ultra Frogman. She's a beauty in the Merlot Red

I love the 2009 CVO Fat Bob if I had the opportunity to spring for it...even better than the 2010 (do not care for the brown seat, with my apologies to RichardS...). Just like all the mods AND dual disc brakes and CHROME...vs the 2010 which has a little too much black...(sorry Hobbit, just old fashioned geezer) I guess! :D

I love the looks of that CVO Street Glide. Now, all I've got to do is talk the Missus into letting me trade.

Anyone know of a flying school that can train a pig to fly? :bigsmiley22:

nice looking bikes... that blacked out fatboy is sweet. I'm glad to see they didn't do anything to the FLHRC... I'm very happy with my '09, and really am not tempted by any of the new offerings.

ride safe
Drew

Nothing that makes me feel bad about buying my 09 RG.
I see they changed 5th gear in the touring models to quiet it down and added the 103 motor.

Thanks for posting!

Not sure if I like the 2 into 1 exhaust, but I do like the new rear brake light on the RG.

Back