free website stats program 2010 Fat Boy Low | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Fat Boy Low

hdrocks

Does anyone have this bike? Mine is still in the dealership so haven't had a chance to ride yet. I've read mixed reviews so wanted to hear from this forum, from easily hitting the ground with floorboard when turning to less vibration due to rigid mounting. Also, what are your thoughts on demin black? Thanks in advance.

btw, I'd like to hear both positive and negative comments :) For me, it's better to know now than knowing them too late. Pls no worry about hurting my feeling because I love the look of the bike. I just do not know well how well it rides and handles. I am also curious as to how many of you bought it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are things i would change straight out of the crate - 1 would be the 2tone front end and the hideous exhaust, other than that i love the fatboy low

Yes, I agree. I had the black SE slipon installed for now with the heavy breather, as I'd prefer to be not too loud. Later after riding few years, thinking about VH shortshots staggered.

Hello.....I don't know anything about them good or bad. All I know I sure would like to have one. I'm sure it will be wonderful It's a Harley and that is all you need to know. Ride safe this summer and forever.........

Thanks, mvd00024.
I am just curious because no many people talk about it, granted it is quite new. Also wondering if anyone test-driven it. i bought it early jan and could not test-drive.

I finally was able to take some pictures and post them in my album. She has detachable saddlebags, Stage I with SE slip-ons, heavy breather, and download, and few small items for almost all-black look. I will eventually get there over next few years. Rides awesome and sound is deep and not too loud. anyone proud owner of 2010 Fat Boy Low??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back