free website stats program 2010 Fat Bob Windshield | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Fat Bob Windshield

I just bought a used 2010 fat bob and its my first street bike. I have always ridin dirt bikes and im having an issue with when i get on the highway to take a ride for the day the wind kicks my but. I looked into the 19 inch windshield for 350 at the dealer. Im wondering if their is other places to get the same windshield just not named harley or am i stuck with buying from the dealer? Also does the windshield really help out for this? i plan on doing alot of highway riding and if in town just taking it off. Thanks for the help.
C-load, I just bought a Memphis Shades (from Dennis Kirk)for my 06 Wide Glide. While I'm not a fan of the looks it does take the wind off you. Great for long rides. Kind of nice not getting hammerd in the face with bugs. Mine has the quick release brackets. Unlike the Harley quick release it does leave the attachment brackets on the tubes. Either way, 5 mins and they are off or on so I'm good.

Back