free website stats program 2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited Instrument Lights | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited Instrument Lights

Scrounger

Wanted to get some feedback from other FLHTK owners. I love the white lights on the instruments but the tach and speedo are noticeably brighter than the rest of the gauges at night. Are you seeing the same thing or is just me picking up the differences in the lighting.

Wanted to get some feedback from other FLHTK owners. I love the white lights on the instruments but the tach and speedo are noticeably brighter than the rest of the gauges at night. Are you seeing the same thing or is just me picking up the differences in the lighting.

I have an '08 Street Glide and the tach and speedo lights are brighter than the 2 inch gauges.
Hope this helps.

My exhaust had been back ordered since Jnuary and now it was pushed back into April. I ordered the Vance & Hiness pro pipe chrome and just cancelled it. My V&H pro pipe hi output (black) should be in on Monday or Tuesday and I will finally get to ride my bike which has been at the dealers since Feb. I will let you know when I finally get to ride it on Monday or Tuesday. Sure am looking forward to giving it a spin.:D

I think the bigger gauges have the LED lights in them where as the 2" gauges don't. I'll check tonight if it isn't too cold.

Back