free website stats program 2010 Biketoberfest Brunch/Meet and Greet! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Biketoberfest Brunch/Meet and Greet!

I have a Question, how are we going to recognize one another and wait for seating, do we check in @ the door as H D talking members and wait to be seated with you all? Capital Jack, getting xtra xcited:p

Why don't y'all write HDTimeline - "Capitol Jack" on a piece of paper and pin it on? Tacky,, maybe but you'll never be in that Cracker Barrel again!:D

Breeze - wishin' I could be there, but not willing to suffer the consequences of backing out of a commitment. :bigsmiley15:

an hdt patch would have worked well in a situation like this
Perhaps one day it will be available

Brian

Sounds like a Plan. I will be riding up early Saturday Morning. I live in Vero. Should only take me about 1 hour and 45 mins to get there. See ya'll Saturday. YEEE HAAAA
36ee31ed-36b6-4fc9-ac71-ebab970f54b5

Why don't y'all write HDTimeline - "Capitol Jack" on a piece of paper and pin it on? Tacky,, maybe but you'll never be in that Cracker Barrel again!:D

Breeze - wishin' I could be there, but not willing to suffer the consequences of backing out of a commitment. :bigsmiley15:

Hmm,that might work LOL:newsmile100:

I have a Question, how are we going to recognize one another and wait for seating, do we check in @ the door as H D talking members and wait to be seated with you all? Capital Jack, getting xtra xcited:p

I thought about that too.

I'll probably get there plenty early to go in and talk to the folks in charge of seating. Then I'll go hang around outside until every one shows up and we can go in together. I'll try to park my bike in a real obvious location - blue Street Glide with a pirate skull on the windshield - kind of hard to miss!

I hope we all get to sit close together and mingle but I don't want anyone to be super disappointed if it doesn't work out that way. There are LOTS of folks here this year.

Also, it's not real obvious where the restaurant sits from the main road. Just turn at the corner with the McDonalds and the racetrac gas station and you'll find it.

Back