free website stats program 200mm rear fender on a 01 night train | Harley Davidson Forums

200mm rear fender on a 01 night train

madvaa

Have anyone here mounted a 06(07?) later night train fender on a pre 06 night train? what is needed to do this? I have the fender and fender struts but it does not seam to line up properly, also, what to do with the ECU? where is this located on the newer bikes?

Thanks for all help

A little update here, i bought a complete fender with struts off a 2011 crossbones, i have cut off the frame struts so i guess i`ll figure it out during the winter (it is long here in norway) My main concern is getting the fender to be in center with the wheel, but nothing is impossible, it only takes a little longer time and more work. i have also a 20mm rear pully i will put on to make this fit... going for e 180mm tire now, might go up to 200mm later...

Got my 2011 fender with hardware now. this has lose "chassie" struts (the one i have to cut away on my `01) Does anyone have a picture of a 07 (06?) or newer bike without the struts/fender on? and/or measures of the frame width where the struts attaches? Thank you.

Back