free website stats program 2009 vivid black streetglide | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 vivid black streetglide

mqhybrid

Well my 09 streetglide has 600 km and last fall. When I put it away for the winter i had notice some faded spots on my tank. Well i to it to the dealer today for them to look at this. They told me that it was from my jeans. They said they could polish it out and they did. My problem with this is in another 600 km's am i going to have to pholish it again. So that means by the time this bike has 3000 km's it will be worn to the paint or worse the metal. This does not sound right i have a 2006 fatboy and i have not had a problem yet with paint. I was told the harley paint is the best. What would you do?????

new seat may help. I have the same rub marks on my 01, hasnt worn thru the paint yet...on the other hand, do nothing and in ten years it will be a bike with some character.... :s

I have already put 3m on other parts of the bike. But that is what I am going to do next week at work. i just think that clear coat or paint should not do that.

Back